Every business and team deserves to be a great place to work!
No-one likes a workplace they only tolerate.
When people feel unsafe, undervalued, under-utilised, micromanaged and conflict is present, they can’t do their best at work.
When systems, procedures and processes are broken, they work against being efficient and productive. People disengage, care less and create workarounds that put the business and the customer experience at risk.
Overheard: “I guess I’d better show you the right way if I’m going to show you how it’s done!”
No business runs on chaos intentionally!
People work hard to:
- get customers
- find out what they need
- satisfy those needs
- get the product out the door
- schedule a follow up call to make sure everything is okay (if they have time!)
It’s fast, hectic, stressful and, just as they go to bed, something in their brains lets them know there’s something they were meant to do.
If you’re the business owner, multiply all that by a factor of … 5? 10? 100?
What if you could set up a structure where there was clarity, great relationships, happier customers … and a good night’s sleep!
When everything is set up to work as it should, people bring their whole self to work. They build strong relationships, which act as a catalyst to create an attractive work environment. People want to come to work … and do their best, because it’s a great place to be.
It starts off with a simple but effective assessment.
I help guide business leaders and owners to identify issues they face, the areas of greatest impact, and create a plan to smooth the future!
I’ve taken the time to test what I’ve learned out in the field to help build a better business. AKA, I’ve done this!
How can I help you?
I have over 20 years of corporate experience in developing people and organisational systems to create better workplaces.
- reduced staff turnover from 40% to 20% in 12 months (IT Consultancy)
- maximise sales productivity to enable teams to focus on high value clients … without offending other clients! (FMCG)
- implemented systems to increase home loan sales month on month (Finance)
- halved staff induction times with increased staff retention and higher learning rates (Health Insurance)
- set up HR systems for international company (Engineering)